Vertical Garden Scheme: Check last date to apply

The selected beneficiaries must pay the State Horticulture Mission-Kerala the beneficiary contribution of Rs 5835/- (25 percent of the total cost) in advance.

Vertical Garden Scheme: Check last date to apply
Vertical Garden Scheme: Check last date to apply

Bengaluru: Kerala Government has launched Vertical Garden Scheme for the natives of Ernakulam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Trichur, Kozhikode, and Kannur districts.  

Vertical Garden Scheme: Application Process and Eligibility conditions.  

  • The beneficiary must be a native of Corporation regions of the Ernakulam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Trichur, Kozhikode, and Kannur districts.
  • Beneficiary selection will be prioritized based on the date of application submission.
  • The Arka Vertical Garden Structure should not be utilized for anything other than the mentioned goal of the project.
  • The beneficiary must comply with regular inspection of the state Horticulture Mission for the project to be implemented effectively.
  • The selected beneficiaries must pay the State Horticulture Mission-Kerala the beneficiary contribution of Rs 5835/- (25 percent of the total cost) in advance.
  •  The final beneficiary list for the provision of AVG structures will be established when the beneficiary payment is received in the State Horticulture Mission-Kerala bank account. The supply of structures will be divided into three slots, each with 110 units.
  • At the time of installation of the Arka Vertical Garden structure, the recipient must be present.

The SHM will provide 75 per cent of the total sum, which is Rs 17,505. The recipient is responsible for the remaining 25 per cent which is Rs 5,835).  The last date for online application is March 1. Applications can be done on the website www.shm.kerala.gov.in.