India reports 39,796 new cases in last 24 hours
New Delhi: India reported 34,703 new cases in the last 24 hours; this is the lowest number in 111 days. Active Covid19 cases declined to 4,64,357, according to the latest update by the Union Health Ministry.
The recovery rate rose to 97.17 per cent.
Less than 50,000 Daily New Cases have been reported for eight successive days. This is a result of sustained and collaborative efforts by the Centre and the States/UTs.
India’s cumulative vaccination coverage exceeded 35.28 crores Monday. A total of 35,28,92,046 vaccine doses have been administered through 46,34,986 sessions, as per the provisional report till 7 am today. 14,81,583 vaccine doses were administered in the last 24 hours.
COVID BULLETIN HIGHLIGHTS:
- India's Active Caseload declines to 4,82,071
- Active cases constitute 1.58% of total cases
- 2,97,00,430 Total Recoveries across the country so far
- 42,352 patients recovered during last 24 hours
- Daily recoveries continue to outnumber the Daily New Cases for the 53rd consecutive day
- Recovery Rate increases to 97.11%
- Weekly Positivity Rate remains below 5%, currently at 2.40%
- Daily positivity rate at 2.61%, less than 5% for 28 consecutive days