India reports 43,393 new cases in last 24 hours
New Delhi: In the last 24 hours, 43,393 new cases have been reported across the country, as per the latest COVID19 updated by the Union Health Ministry.
Under the Nationwide Vaccination Drive 36.89 Crore vaccine doses have been administered so far.
The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from 21st June 2021. The vaccination drive has been ramped up through availability of more vaccines, advance visibility of vaccine availability to States and UTs for enabling better planning by them, and streamlining the vaccine supply chain.
LATETST COVID UPDATES:
- India's Active Caseload currently at 4,58,727
- Active cases constitute 1.49 per cent of total cases
- 2,98,88,284 Total Recoveries across the country so far
- 44,459 patients recovered during last 24 hours
- Recovery Rate increases to 97.19 per cent
- Weekly Positivity Rate remains below 5 per cent, currently at 2.36 per cent
- Daily positivity rate at 2.42 per cent, less than 3 per for 18 consecutive days
- Testing capacity substantially ramped up – 42.70 crores tests total conducted