COVID-19 UPDATE: 53.61 Cr. vaccine doses administered
New Delhi: Under Nationwide Vaccination Drive 53.61 Cr. vaccine doses have been administered so far in India, reported the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Active cases constitute 1.21 per cent of total cases
- India's Active caseload is currently 3,87,673
- Recovery Rate currently at 97.45 per cent
- 3,13,38,088 total recoveries across the country so far
Read: NCW urges states/UTs to close gender gap in COVID-19 vaccination
- 35,743 patients recovered during the last 24 hours
- India reports 38,667 new cases in the last 24 hours
- Weekly Positivity Rate remains below 5 per cent, currently at 2.05 per cent
- Daily positivity rate at 1.73 per cent; less than 3 per cent for the last 19 days
- Testing capacity substantially ramped up – 49.17 crore tests total conducted
- More than 55.73 crore (55,73,55,480) vaccine doses have been provided to States/UTs so far, through all sources and a further 1,00,37,990 doses are in the pipeline.