COVID-19 UPDATE: 44,658 new cases reported in last 24 hours
New Delhi: India reported 44,658 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, and active cases account for 1.06% of total cases, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare's bulletin.
India's cumulative vaccination coverage has crossed the 61 Crore landmark on Thursday.
With the administration of 79,48,439 vaccine doses in the last 24 hours, India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has surpassed the cumulative figure of 61.22 Crores (61,22,08,542) as per provisional reports till 7 am today (Friday). This has been achieved through 66,60,983 sessions.
- India's Active caseload stands at 3,44,899
- Recovery Rate currently at 97.60%
- 32,988 recoveries in the last 24 hours increases Total Recoveries to 3,18,21,428
- Weekly Positivity Rate (2.10%) less than 3% for last 63 days
- Daily positivity rate (2.45%) less than 3% for last 32 days
- 51.49 cr Total Tests conducted so far