COVID-19 UPDATE: 41,195 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
New Delhi: India reported 41,195 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, and 39,069 patients recovered as per the latest bulletin by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- 52.36 Crore vaccine doses have been administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive
- Active cases constitute 1.21 per cent of total cases; lowest since Mar 2020
- India's Active caseload is currently 3,87,987
- Highest ever Recovery Rate achieved; currently at 97.45 per cent
- 3,12,60,050 total recoveries across the country so far
- Weekly Positivity Rate remains below 5 per cent, currently at 2.23 per cent
- Daily positivity rate at 1.94 per cent; less than 3 per cent for last 17 days
- Testing capacity substantially ramped up – 48.73cr tests total conducted
Meanwhile, COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed the landmark of 52 Cr. Cumulatively, 52,36,71,019 vaccine doses have been administered through 59,97,068 sessions, as per the provisional report, till 7 am today. 44,19,627 vaccine doses were administered in the last 24 hours.
The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination has commenced from 21st June, 2021. The Union Government is committed to accelerating the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country.