COVID-19 UPDATE: 34,457 new cases in last 24 hours
New Delhi: India reported 34,457 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, according to the latest bulletin by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Active cases account for 1.12 per cent of total cases, the lowest since March 2020.
The COVID-19 vaccination coverage has surpassed the cumulative figure of 57.61 Crores (57,61,17,350) as per provisional reports till 7 am today. This has been achieved through 64,01,385 sessions.
- India's Active caseload stands at 3,61,340; the lowest in 151 days.
- Recovery Rate increases to 97.54 per cent; Highest since March 2020.
- 36,347 recoveries in the last 24 hours increase Total Recoveries to 3,15,97,982.
- Weekly Positivity Rate (1.98 per cent) less than 3 per cent for last 57 days.
- Daily positivity rate (2.00 per cent) less than 3 per cent for last 26 days.
- 50.45 crore Total Tests conducted so far.