COVID-19 UPDATE: 28,326 new cases reported in last 24 hours
India reported 28,326 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, as per the bulletin by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
New Delhi: India reported 28,326 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, as per the bulletin by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- 85.60 Cr. vaccine doses have been administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive
- Active cases account for less than 1 per cent of total cases, currently at 0.90%
- India's Active caseload stands at 3,03,476
- Recovery Rate currently at 97.77 per cent
- 26,032 recoveries in the last 24 hours increases Total Recoveries to 3,29,02,351
- Weekly Positivity Rate (1.98 per cent) less than 3 per cent for last 93 days
- Daily positivity rate (1.90 per cent) less than 3 per cent for last 27 days
- 56.32 cr Total Tests conducted so far
COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 85 Crore landmark milestone (85,54,78,279) today. More than 62 lakh (62,42,122) Vaccine Doses have been administered till 7 pm today. The daily vaccination tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by Saturday.
More than 83.54 crore (83,54,12,250)vaccine doses have been provided to States/UTs so far through Govt of India (free of cost channel) and through direct state procurement category. Further, more than 1.17 Crore doses (1,17,12,275) are in the pipeline.
More than4.56 Cr (4,56,96,920) balance and unutilized COVID Vaccine doses are still available with the States/UTs to be administered.